The Annual Town Meeting will be held in the Village Hall, Arlesey on Monday 9 March 2015 at 7.00pm. You can view the agenda here.
Official website of Arlesey Town Council
This website has been created to provide you with information about the services provided by the Town Council and items of local interest. It is intended to be a service to the local community and visitors to the area. If you have comments or feedback regarding the website please contact us. This will help us to improve the service we offer.
This site you will find information about the Town Council, its members, details of meetings, committees and services provided as well as information about the local area. Use of the links will enable you to find the information you require.
The minutes of the General Purpose and Finance Committee meeting held on 20 January 2015 are now available
Central Bedfordshire Council have launched a mobile app The app lets you
- report Highways issues anytime, anywhere
- include a photo of the issue
- offers fast and simple reportingYou can download our mobile app for free for IOS or Android mobile phones and the iPad.
Follow these quick steps to report problems like a pothole or faulty street light in your local area:
- download the App for free
- launch the App when you see something like a pothole or broken street light
- create a new report by selecting the pencil icon at the top right of the screen
- choose the relevant category
- add a photo – this option allows us to see the exact nature of the problem
- select the address – your location services should identify the address
- provide any additional info about the location or problem so we can correctly identify it
- give us your details if you like – you’ll only have to do this once as the App remembers your info
- click “submit” to send the details to us to be resolved
An Extraordinary Meeting of Arlesey Town Council will be held in the Village Hall, Arlesey on Tuesday 17 February 2015. You can view the agenda here.
Meetings of the Property Committee and General Purpose and Finance Committee will be held in the Village Hall, Arlesey on Tuesday 17 February 2015. You can view the agendas here.
Meetings of the Planning and Environmental Committee will be held in the Village Hall, Arlesey on Tuesday 17 February 2015. You can view the agendas here.
The minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 6 January 2015 are now available
The minutes of the Arlesey Town Council Extraordinary meeting held on 20 January 2015 2014 are now available.
The minutes of the Property Committee meeting held on 18 November 2014 are now available