Town Council Office
Arlesey Town Council office is situated in the High Street in the centre of Arlesey, in the same complex as the Health Centre, Nursery and Lower School, Library and Village Hall.
The office is open to the public Monday - Thursday 9.00am to 3.00pm and Friday 9.00am to 12 noon. Outside these hours messages can be left on the answer machine, by fax or email. See our contact page for details.
The office is run by the Town Clerk Susan Foulkes. Susan ensures that the instructions of the Town Council, in connection with its function as a local authority, are carried out, assisted by Lesley Rowe who joined in January 2006. She is responsible for Village Hall bookings, allotments and accounts.
The office is the focal point for the business of the Town Council and here you can view copies of the minutes of all Town Council meetings. By visiting the office you can also:
- view planning applications
- report defective street lights
- report potholes and other highway issues
- rent allotments
- collect 'doggie bags'
- get latest bus time tables
- book the village hall
- get advice on cemetery matters
- arrange to speak to or leave a message for a Town Councillor
- get information about new projects
- arrange to speak at Town Council meetings
- obtain details about local groups and activities
- leave a message for the Local Community Police Officer
The Town Clerk and staff will be pleased to welcome you at the offices and endeavour to deal with your enquiry promptly and efficiently. Where appropriate they will be able to put you in touch with other sources of assistance in the event that they are unable to resolve your query.